PayPal is a prominent payment service provider platform. While Using PayPal is handy for users but it does come with some limitations. When you exceed the limits of transactions or violate any terms conditions of it, you will unable to use PayPal or its service until its restrictions get revoked. The time it takes to lift a limitation varies, depending on your specific case. Most limitations are lifted within 5 days, but some take longer. If you've completed the steps in your Resolution Center, you should receive a reply from us within 3 business days.
Why is your PayPal Account Frozen?
Increase in the number of transactions all of sudden
Rise in a single transaction amount all of sudden
Multiple refunds to your customers
A reported fraud against your account
Account accessibility from multiple IP addresses
Account login from a suspicious location
Violation of PayPal’s user policy
The PayPal account has multiple chargeback and claims
Excessive low credit score
Unverified PayPal account or that your account information is not updated
Detection of fraudulent activity on your account
Receipt of a sudden large amount of money in your PayPal account
These were a few points that have helped you know why your PayPal account was frozen.
How to unfreeze a PayPal account?
, you need to take some essential steps alongside providing some necessary documents. The documents that you might be asked to submit to unfreeze your account would include your Proof of Identity, Proof of shipping of goods, Proof of business existence, or Proof of products supplier. Once you send the required details to PayPal, it will take necessary actions to unfreeze your account. Is your ? Try these steps to come out of this situation:
1. Open the PayPal homepage on your device
2. Then, you need to navigate to the PayPal Resolution Center
3. Read out the detailed information given on this page
4. Now, you need to locate and click on the “Action” option
5. You can do this for each item waiting for your reply
6. Do as you are described to do in the following screen
7. Now, you need to submit an application to PayPal
8. After this action, PayPal will go through your action and review it
9. Next up, you will be notified about the further steps you need to take through email
10. Just do as you are suggested to do in the email
You might need to provide some documents in support of your application and then the restrictions would be lifted from your account. If that doesn’t help, you need to get in touch with a .